[NFBMI-Talk] FW: board of directors conference call

Michael Powell mpowell7583 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 7 15:41:04 UTC 2020

I am sending this out a second time just to make sure.

Hello to all on this list, and Happy New Year.

Just an  announcement to let you know that the board of directors of the NFB
of Michigan will be having a short conference call this Thursday to briefly
discuss setting priorities for the year 2020  and to update any Washington
Seminar information.

You are invited to listen in and we will welcome some comments but keep in
mind that this is just a short meeting pertaining to these topics only.

Our next regular quarterly board meeting is planned for early March and I
will pass on that information once we have the details worked out.

The date for this Thursday's call is January 9, and the time is 8:00 PM.
The conference call in number is: 605)475-4333.  The access code to get you
into the meeting is 902855 followed by the pound sign.

I would ask that to avoid any background noise getting into the meeting
callers should press star six to mute themselves once they call in.  You can
press star 6 again to un-mute.

Thank you and feel free to call or email me any time after the meeting if
you have any additional suggestions or questions.

My contact information is listed below.

Michael Powell

President

(586)754-1325