[NFBMI-Talk] Looking to Sell Aladdin Classic CCTV Magnifier

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 10:42:32 UTC 2020

hello diana,
thanks for posting this notice that Elizabeth is selling her cctv. I
don't have one anymore I got rid of mine in 2012 and, so did Becca
too. as for selling it here on this list which is great. why not post
it to the braille monitor as a for sale item. when Becca and I got rid
of ours many years ago we donated them to a local agency here in
Denver which dealt with people with disabilities. so, that might be a
idea too in getting rid of it asap. why not also donate maybe to the
lions club in the area, agencies that purchase items for people with
disabilities, or senior citizen centers in the area. I know that she
wants money for it but, in getting rid of it quickly is also the way
in also helping out a nonprofit agency and, also getting rid of it too
asap!

those are just my thoughts and ideas on this topic. good luck in her
selling it here on this list!

hugs,
amy