[NFBMI-Talk] Voting Meeting With Secretary of State and Attorney General

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Sat Jul 18 04:42:00 UTC 2020

Hello Fellow Federationists,

President Mike Powell has asked that we have a board meeting on Sunday at
1:00 pm to discuss a meeting for Monday at 10 am with the AG and the SOS.
The Monday meeting is allegedly for invitees only, though, in my opinion,
this would be an illegal closed meeting.    The agenda calls for 5 minutes
each for the AG and SOS and then 1 hour and 50 minutes for invitees.  There
are a number of invitees not affiliated with the NFBMI.

It seems like a good idea to create a list of questions to ask each
official.  These questions need to ask the officials why since more than 20
other states have accessible no-reason absentee voting and according to our
convention, this week, one company, Democracy Live, can have a solution for
a state in 10 days.  Why, since we notified the SOS and county clerks in
2016 about voting concerns that nothing has been done.  There are lots more
questions which we need to ask.  We want to create a list of necessary
questions.  Other questions could also be asked but we want to assure that
we ask the most essential ones.

Thanks.

Warmest Regards,

Fred