[NFBMI-Talk] FYI: new COVID-19 checker assesses coronavirus risk"

Kane Brolin kbrolin65 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 18:31:10 UTC 2020

https://c19check.com/start

It's a blessing that Protocol.com reports you now can check your
personal risk of having the novel coronavirus in a way that is deemed
accessible to nonvisual users.  The Coronavirus Checker site mentioned
in the link at the top of this message does work, but it requires use
of a Web browser with up-to-date capabilities: as in Firefox, Chrome,
or Safari.

The background announcement about this comes courtesy of James Alan
Boehm, president of the Nashville, Tennessee chapter in the National
Federation of the Blind.   He links to an article from Protocol.com
about how this tool was developed and whom it is able to serve.

Stay healthy.

Warm regards,

Kane Brolin