[NFBMI-Talk] you tube video

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 21:05:15 UTC 2020

hello all,

since we are all dealing with the stress of the covant19 disorder here
in the world I was going to send you all a little bit of love. a few
days ago someone on one of the groups that i'am on facebook posted a
remake of the video to the song from the first frozen movie which is
called "let go" which was aired on good morning America. well, I got
the link to it and, I want to post it here for you all! I hope that
you all enjoyed as much I did!

https://youtu.be/q3lyVO1G32M

“Let Them Go!” An ode to introverts during the Covid-19 quarantinehugs,

amy sabo