[NFBMI-Talk] We Need To Let Folks Know

Lydia Anne Schuck lydia.a.schuck at wmich.edu
Sat May 2 13:11:22 UTC 2020

Hi Terry, What is this part about?
Because the productive ongoing discussions to make voting machines fully
accessible for independent and  private vote casting where prematurely and
unwisely interrupted by the secret decision to litigate by persons not
directly involved in the ongoing discussions, with short-term political
motives, the lawsuit plaintiffs must amend the complaint to include fully
accessible polling place machines.
Thanks, Lydia