[NFBMI-Talk] Fwd: [Perform-Talk] Celebration Singing Telegrams!

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sun May 3 02:28:06 UTC 2020

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Katelyn MacIntyre via Perform-Talk <perform-talk at nfbnet.org>
Date: Sat, 2 May 2020 17:31:03 -0700
Subject: [Perform-Talk] Celebration Singing Telegrams!
To: perform-talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Katelyn MacIntyre <katelynmacmusic at gmail.com>

Hello friends,
‘Tis the season of springtime, songbirds, and celebrations, so why not
spread some love with a singing telegram!
In a world that has lately been so full of negatives, let’s share joy
and gratitude with those we love by sending a song.
The National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division will be
delivering singing telegrams for Mother’s Day, graduation recognition,
and Father’s Day, for only $5 per song! Because of the pandemic, many
celebrations and important events are put on hold for the time-being,
so brighten up someone’s day by giving them something small to put a
smile on their face. Share the love with anyone and everyone — no
contact necessary!
Songs will be sent for Mother’s Day on May 10, for any upcoming
graduations sometime during the weekend of May 22 — May 25, and for
Father’s Day on June 21.

All information can be found at: www.nfb-pad.org/telegrams

How it works:
First, select your song from our list of hits below these
instructions. You may select a song from any of the categories for any
telegram. Your request must be submitted by 5 PM Eastern, two days
before the telegram will be delivered; for Mother’s Day, May 8; for
graduations, May 23; and for Father’s Day, June 19.
Next, fill out the form at www.nfb-pad.org/telegrams or send us an
email to nfbpad at gmail.com with your song selection, the name of the
person who will receive the telegram, their phone number and/or email,
and whether you would like a phone call with voicemail or audio file
sent.
Then, be sure to pay your $5. Please make your payment through Venmo
to NFB Performing Arts, @NFB-PAD or make your Paypal payment at
www.paypal.me/nfbpad . If paying with PayPal, please contribute $5.50
to allow for the processing fee.

Finally, on your chosen celebration day, one of our talented vocalists
will deliver your singing telegram to your special loved one.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at
nfbpad at gmail.com.
Let’s bring some love and joy into our world!

List of available songs:

Mother’s and Father’s Day:

Mama’s Song, Carrie Underwood
Mama, Boyz II Men
The Best Day, Taylor Swift
First Man, Camila Cabello
The Mom Song, Meghan Trainor
In My  Daughter's Eyes, Martina McBride
Unforgettable, Nat King Cole
You Raise Me Up, Josh Groban
You Are My Sunshine

Graduation:

Memories, Maroon 5
Hall of Fame, The Script
Lighters, Bad Meets Evil/Bruno Mars
Count on Me, Bruno Mars
See You When I See You, Jason Aldean
My Wish, Rascal Flatts
Graduation (Friends Forever) (As we go on we remember), Vitamin C
I Lived, One  Republic
The Prayer, Celine Dion and Andrea Bocelli
I Hope You Dance, LeeAnn Womack
For Good, Kristin Chenoweth and Idina Menzel

Thank you for supporting the NFB Performing Arts Division!

~Katelyn MacIntyre, M.M.
www.katelynmac.com
www.facebook.com/KatelynMacMusic
@KatelynMacMusic
Vice President, National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division