[NFBMI-Talk] Tension in court: Justice complains after he's put on mute

christine Boone christineboone2 at gmail.com
Fri May 8 18:09:59 UTC 2020

Poor Richard. Perhaps one of you computer-literate Federationists could teach him how to use Zoom? LOL

I hope you all are staying safe these days, and finding time for a little fun too! Remember one of the best ways to avoid becoming ill from Covid 19 is to take in plenty of vitamin D. One of the best natural sources of vitamin D is sunshine. So, step outside when you can, because fresh-air is also a natural anti-depressant. Both of these statements are sincerely true, according to medical research gathered over the past 50 years.

Best to everyone,

Christine