[NFBMI-Talk] Kalamazoo Chapter Check-In 5/13

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Sat May 9 11:41:08 UTC 2020

Howdy Michiganders

I hope that you are all healthy and safe during these uncertain times. You know, many things are uncertain: the weather, whether we will recover from these social distancing changes, whether I can get Chic-Fil-A delivered on a Sunday. One thing that is certain, however, is that our Kalamazoo chapter is alive and kicking. Join the board on Wednesday, May 13 at 7pm for our monthly chapter check-in.
Kalamazoo is differentiating itself from most chapters in our check-in. Rather than have a general meeting that discusses business as usual, the chapter check-in is thematic and promotes discussion about things that are pivotal in facilitating different points of view and camaraderie. This month's theme is:

"This year is the NFB's first-ever virtual national convention. Given your past experience at physical national conventions, what are you most excited to experience from the comfort of your home?"

The Kalamazoo chapter check-ins are open to all members and people who have an interest in the discussion. Simply call in at 605.472.5591. Use access code: 364492. We look forward to speaking with you all.

Blessings

Robert E. Parsons, Jr.
President| Kalamazoo Chapter
Vice President| Michigan Association of Blind Students
Board Member| National Federation of the Blind of Michigan
P: 804.801.7674
"Without struggle, there is no progress" - Frederick Douglas