[NFBMI-Talk] FW: Nfbnet members-list Accessible Absentee Ballots to Become Permanently Available to all Disabled Michigan Voters

drob1946 at gmail.com drob1946 at gmail.com
Wed May 20 20:26:05 UTC 2020

Fred,

   I will not diminish and good that can come from this ruling, but I have a great concern about my right to vote in private and know that my vote will be counted.  As of now, I can only see voting by mail will continue to enhance voter fraud and seems to support one political party over another.  Also, nothing has been proven to us that the mailing of ballots is reliable.
   It is my position that , if polling places are available to others, then I should be able to choose to vote that way and have equipment that will allow me to do my voting in private and independently.  I don't see this ruling allowing me to do that very thing.  Perhaps you can clarify  the situation.

Thank you,

Dave Robinson