[NFBMI-Talk] request for assistance to our national office from SSDI recipients

Michael Powell mpowell7583 at yahoo.com
Thu May 28 18:07:01 UTC 2020

Hello to all.

Below is a message from our national president requesting action from any of
our members receiving or applying for SSDI .  Please contact anyone you
might know who this may apply to.

Michael Powell

President NFB of Michigan

If you receive SSDI or SSI benefits or if you are in the process of filing
for or considering filing for benefits, we request your help with making a
time-sensitive phone call on Monday or Tuesday, June 1 or 2. Please contact
Valerie Yingling, legal program coordinator, at vyingling at nfb.org or
410-659-9314, extension 2440, for additional information and instructions.

Mark A. Riccobono, President

200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230