[NFBMI-Talk] FW: [State-Affiliate-Leadership-List] Seeking Participants for NFB-NEWSLINE Focus Groups

Michael Powell mpowell7583 at yahoo.com
Sat May 30 16:52:39 UTC 2020

Greetings again to all.

I am sharing this with you as I am one of those choosing to participate in the focus group and I would like to recruit you to do the same.

Those who use NFB-NEWSLINE regularly,  I am sure, can offer a wealth of information on how the service could be improved and made even better.   We are also looking for participants who, for whatever reason, have not yet ventured into explored the service.

Just follow the instructions in the attachment and email your time preferences and word choices in to the email address provided.

Thank you and hope to run into some of you in my selected time slot.

If you know someone who is a user of the service who you think would be interested in participating feel free to circulate this email.  As stated earlier we also want input from those who may have not yet tried NFB-NEWSLINE.

Michael Powell, President

NFB of Michigan