[NFBMI-Talk] Fwd: Important Announcement: contacting representatives regarding ATAA

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Sat May 30 17:35:48 UTC 2020

Greetings Michigan Students

Please read the below email message from Sam Flax, the Minnesota Student President. The Access Technology Affordability Act, which we advocated for at our Washington Seminar a few months ago, is being rolled into the stimulus bill and requrires the actions she outlines in the preceeding message. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at Robert.E.Parsons at wmich.edu.

Thanks

Robert Parsons Jr.

Begin forwarded message: