[NFBMI-Talk] The Crab Crackdown: A MIABS Update

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Fri Nov 6 05:19:05 UTC 2020

Good Evening Friends and Federation Family

I hope that you are all excited after a long week. It is finally that time, the moment where a crab's dreams are made real and someone escapes the bucket of low expectations. The Michigan Association of Blind Students is eternally grateful for all of the wonderful support we have received on this fundraiser. As stated earlier, we did not expect to reach so many people and are hopeful that each of the bidders in this fundraiser continue to follow the student division as they accomplish the work of the Federation. Below are the current standings as of 5pm this evening.

Current Crab Standings: November 5, 2020

  1.  Chunky Crab (Robert Parsons)
  2.  The Amazing Blind Crab (Sabrina Simmons)
  3.  Charismatic Crab (KaShonia Graham)
  4.  Confused Crab (Mike Powell)
  5.  Capital Crab (Shawn Callaway)
  6.  NABS Crab (Mausam Mehta)

Total Funds Raised: #2160.00

Remember, it is not too late to support a crab for the first time or to help your favorite crab rise in the rankings. Simply visit the link below to fill out a bidder registration form. This form will select which crabs you want to support and how many bids you assign to them. The firm deadline for bidding is Saturday, November 7 at 6pm EST.  MIABS accepts payments via Cash App, PayPal, and Credit Card over phone. For information about payments, please click the link below. We look forward to an invigorating convention weekend and #VoteChunky

Link: https://forms.gle/nbk1mu1zXRBdoLiT9

Blessings

Chunky B. Crab
President| Michigan Association of Blind Crabs