[NFBMI-Talk] FW: NFB MI OmniBallot Demo - Zoom Invite

Michael Powell mpowell7583 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 3 19:07:13 UTC 2020

Hello to all Michigan list subscribers.

Democracy Live is hosting the meeting described below.  It is a question and
answer on the voting system we are using here in Michigan for our first
accessible absentee ballot that can be filled out independently by a person
who is blind, visually impaired, or otherwise print disabled. .

If you are voting with this system or just interested in learning about you
are invited to participate.

Michael Powell

President

National Federation of the Blind of Michigan the people of Michigan
interested in