[NFBMI-Talk] You'Re Invited: Kalamazoo Chapter Meeting 10/13/20

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Mon Oct 5 03:12:39 UTC 2020

Good Evening Friends and Federation Family

It's about that time again. Join the Kalamazoo chapter for its monthly chapter meeting occurring on Tuesday, October 13, 2020 at 8pm EST. This month, we will be discussing many different activities, including our activity for "National Meet the Blind Month." We look forward to connecting with members and allies that join. You can find the Zoom information below.

NFB of Michigan Kalamazoo Chapter is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NFB of Michigan Kalamazoo Chapter Monthly Teleconference
Time: Oct 13, 2020 08:00 PM America/Detroit

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/8968302378

Meeting ID: 896 830 2378
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,8968302378# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
Meeting ID: 896 830 237

Thanks
Robert E. Parsons, Jr.
President| Kalamazoo Chapter
Vice President| Michigan Association of Blind Students
Board Member| National Federation of the Blind of Michigan
Board Member| National Association of Blind Students
Masters Student| Rehabilitation Counseling and Vision Rehabilitation Therapy
Western Michigan University '21
Pronouns: He, Him, His
P: 804.801.7674