[NFBMI-Talk] items for auction and door prizes

Posont, Donna donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 19:30:40 UTC 2020

Greetings Friends,

This is a friendly reminder that I am currently accepting donations for both
door prizes and auction at our state convention, now slightly more than two
weeks away. Hopefully each chapter is preparing a gift basket which can be
mailed to the highest bidder in the auction. Other items of at least $50 in
value can possibly be in the auction. I have a great need for gift cards or
cash or gift certificates for door prizes during our general sessions on
Thursday evening and all day Saturday, November 7, 2020.

It would be awesome if someone from each chapter could email me off the list
and tell me about your auction item

Thanks and blessings,

Donna Posont