[NFBMI-Talk] NFBMI Door prizes, 2020

Posont, Donna donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 17:52:07 UTC 2020

                Greetings Friends,

Soon we will all be joining one another for a different kind of state
convention. Since fund raising and involvement will always be important I am
requesting each chapter and division to donate a gift basket for our auction
which will be held November 7, 2020 via the Zoom platform. Throughout the
convention we will be awarding door prizes as usual so feel free to send
them to me in advance or make a commitment to distribute them to winners. If
you wish to donate cash I will purchase Amazon gift cards or something
similar. Thanks for your help and see you soon, virtually.

Below is a copy of the donation letter and attached is another copy.

National Federation of the Blind of Michigan Doorprize announcement

Dear Friend of the National Federation of the Blind of Michigan,

We appreciate your interest and support of our organization which is
dedicated to improving the lives of blind people and raising expectations
with the public as well as within ourselves. Your contribution will be used
to further our cause and make this year's state convention, November 5-7,
2020 one of our finest as well as unique since we will be virtual. We will
be distributing all door prizes by shipping, U. S. mail or online.  the most
valuable and helpful donations would be small in size and large in value.
Gift cards, certificates, and cash prizes will be appreciated as we are all
going to be enjoying a new experience of meeting virtually.  Consider this
notice a record of your tax deductible donation to our 501-C3 organization.
If you have any questions about your donation please contact Donna Posont at
313-220-8140 or dposont at umich.edu <mailto:dposont at umich.edu> . Thank you
again for helping those who are blind in Michigan to live the lives we want.

Appreciatively,

Donna Posont

Door prize Chairperson

313-220-8140