[NFBMI-Talk] Kalamazoo Chapter Potluck/Meeting, Tuesday Aug 10 at 7 PM

Victor Marques therealvictormarques at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 16:30:48 UTC 2021

Hello folks,

If you are in the Kalamazoo area, are a member of our chapter or would just
like to attend a social event with the Kalamazoo crew, we are holding a
potluck on August 10th that will double as our chapter meeting.

When: Tuesday Aug 10 2021, 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM

Where: WMU Valley Dining (outdoor pavilion across the street)

Masks are optional since we are outside and we have power if needed. Please
bring a dish to pass and email therealvictormarques at gmail.com
<mailto:therealvictormarques at gmail.com>  if you plan to attend so that we
can coordinate the types of food being served.

We may be able to include those who cannot/choose not to attend by Zoom
during any chapter business discussion, please advise if you would like to
participate in that way.

Thank you.

Victor Marques

Chapter President, Kalamazoo Chapter of the NFB of Michigan