[NFBMI-Talk] FW: Edited Video Of Our Protest/Press ConferenceFw: Protest on Greater Detroit Agency for the Blind and Visual Impaired

mpowell7583 at yahoo.com mpowell7583 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 15 21:53:53 UTC 2021

Greetings to members and friends on this list.

Richard Clay has asked me to pass this on so we will see if it can be transmitted to the list.

If we have to send it another way or individually to those who would like it let me or Richard know off list by email.

Thank you.

Michael Powell, President

NFB of Michigan

(586)75j4-1325