[NFBMI-Talk] help

Fred Olver fredolver at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 22:48:29 UTC 2021

Just a question, I noticed that some of you don’t care to put your name on your messages well in the from line it doesn’t say from the individual it says from NFB of Michigan Internet Mailing List league we don’t know who messages are from so as a result of this message we don’t know who wants a copy of this message because they neglected to sign their name as well. So if you want someone to respond to you particularly it might be helpful if you put your name in the message so they would know who to send the information to. Just a thought. Fred Olver

Sent from my iPhone