[NFBMI-Talk] MI-ABS Virtual Game Night

Rachel Pavone rachelpavone at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 15 17:33:04 UTC 2021

	Hello
I hope that everyone is staying nice and warm with the cold weather that we are experiencing at the moment. I am here to let you all know about an activity that the Michigan Association of Blind Students is putting on this upcoming Saturday February 20, 2021 from 8pm to 11pm.

We will be playing audio games from the RS Games platform. The games will include Uno, Farkel, Yatzee, and apples to apples. We will be giving out prizes to the winners of the game plus a special prize for the participants.

You may be asking yourself how much is this going to cost me. If you sign up before the event on Saturday the cost is only $5 but if you sign up at the time of the event it is $8.

So please come and join the Michigan Association of Blind Students and have some fun on Saturday.

The link to register is below
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1TmkPPAD5kTarn-UI8pP3OM3XjgaueH83OrjnmZj5acE

I hope that everyone has a great week and stays warm and safe
Sincerely
Rachel Pavone
President Michigan Association of Blind Students for the National Federation of the Blind of Michigan
Secretary Kalamazoo Chapter for the National Federation of the Blind of Michigan

Sent from Mail for Windows 10