[NFBMI-Talk] Very Sad News

christine Boone christineboone2 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 18:43:08 UTC 2021

My deepest sympathies to Elizabeth, Diana and Kimberly. I remember Fran as
such a kind, compassionate person, filled with insight, energy and a real
dedication to building a brighter future for blind Americans through her
work with the National Federation of the Blind. I remember Fran with
respect, with honor and with love.

Yours in Federationism,

Christine