[NFBMI-Talk] On Facebook? Or not? Please Help Spread the Word about the Summer of Tech Auction

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Thu Jul 1 22:27:27 UTC 2021

Hello fine federationists and friends.

Yesterday, Robert announced our first ever Summer of Tech Auction, and
the bidding is now under way. But to make our fund raiser as successful
as possible, we need to let as many people as possible in on the fun.

If you're on Facebook, here's what to do. First, select the link below
to go to our event page. On this page, mark that you are going to the
event. This doesn't mean you have to place a bid, it just says you are a
part of the auction.

Most importantly, invite your friends and family to the auction. You can
do this by selecting the invite link on the event page and then choosing
some friends, and/or posting a message about the auction on your own
Facebook. Here's that link to use for all of your invitation needs.

https://www.facebook.com/events/4208120492602016

And here's the direct link to the auction page.

https://www.nfbmi.org/auction

Of course if you don't have Facebook, you can still share the auction
link with your friends in whatever way you prefer.

Thank you for helping to get the word out about the Summer of Tech Auction.