[NFBMI-Talk] Michigan caucus at virtual national convention

mpowell7583 at yahoo.com mpowell7583 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 6 14:14:42 UTC 2021

Hello to all on this list and particularly to those registered for our
virtual national convention.  Welcome to the first day.  It is still not too
late for those of you not yet registered who want to participate .  Just go
to nfb.org/convention and register so you can still be eligible for a door
prize.

For all attending and anyone who wants to join in all state affiliates will
be holding their caucus meetings Friday, July 9, at 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
Our Michigan caucus will be held where?  You guessed it.  Our Michigan Zoom
room where we have our board meetings, chapter meetings and where we had our
state convention last November.

Here is the link to the Zoom room.

https://zoom.us/j/9612695221?pwd=dHlxZDNwcVVZbUVTYUM5cEU4cDlndz09

If you are joining our meeting through the Zoom Clouds Meetings app, or
calling Zoom through the outside line phone numbers,  our Zoom ID is
9612695221 and the passcode is 902855. Hope to be with you all to have our
informal gathering at the caucus where I can pass convention information or
any developments.  But most of all, it is a chance to enjoy each other's
company and talk about whatever comes to mind.

Please share this with anyone you know who does not have access to email.

Thank you all and join me Friday as I will be up and ready to go at 11:00
am.

Michael Powell, President

(586)754-1325

Mpowell7583 at yahoo.com