[NFBMI-Talk] Celbration of Life for Fran Mohnke

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 07:48:43 UTC 2021

hello diana,
thank you for posting this information here on the list for a memorial
for your mom in august. i will try my best to attend if i can make it
to michigan at that time. but, if not then my thoughts and prayers are
with you and your sisters too!

thanks for the information and, i will talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy sabo