[NFBMI-Talk] president's message concerning membership status and Michigan At Large chapter

Patricia Pyle patriciajpyle11 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 17:23:30 UTC 2021

Hello Fred,
We would love to have you join the BMISAFS / Blind Michigan Seniors
Advocating for Seniors.  Our next meeting will be June 28 at 8 PM.  We meet
the 4th Monday of the month at 8 PM.  Mike has sent you the link to NFB
I-talk and when tou sign up - you’ll receive notifications for our
meetings.
If you have questions - please let me know. My cell number is 989-330-0753.

Hope to see you soon in ZOOM.
Pat Pyle