[NFBMI-Talk] death notices

mpowell7583 at yahoo.com mpowell7583 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 29 20:56:58 UTC 2021

Hello Federation family.  I just wanted you to know that in going through
the death notices I sent to our national office this year, I  re-sent the
January 28 announcement concerning Fran Mohnke that was not included in the
February presidential release.  I also sent the following death notice that
I have not yet put on this list.

I am very sorry to have to report the death of Detroit chapter member
Jennifer Hayes who died near the end of last month.

Some of you may have gotten to know Jennifer through her work with people
who were receiving services through our state agency for the blind.  She
joined our Detroit chapter so she could get to know blind people better.  I
am sure we surprised her as she came to know   that our hopes,  dreams,  and
expectations were different than what she had previously come to know about
blind people.  Jennifer served on the Detroit chapter board for one year.

She will be remembered as being very friendly and always ready to help when
called upon.

Please remember her and her husband Felps in your prayers.

Michael Powell, President

NFB of Michigan