[NFBMI-Talk] 2021 state convention agenda attached

mpowell7583 at yahoo.com mpowell7583 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 2 00:59:20 UTC 2021

Greetings to all on this list.

We are getting close to our state convention so here it is.  Attached you
will find the 2021 convention agenda.  Reminding you that if you haven't yet
registered for the convention you have until Friday, November5.  To
register.

So Let's have a good convention and we will be with you via Zoom beginning
Thursday evening for our mix and mingle gathering Thursday, November 11, at
5:00 PM.

If you have any questions please email or call me.

Michael Powell, President