[NFBMI-Talk] Stop the Presses: Fundraisin Update!

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Fri Nov 12 22:34:01 UTC 2021

Salutations and Greetings Federation Family!

It's the chunky one here to provide an exciting update on Project R. E. C. Check out the new standings:

Project R. E. C. Link: www.nfbmi.org/project-rec<http://www.nfbmi.org/project-rec>

Total Raised: $1640

  1.  The Chunky Chargers - Robert Parsons ($1255 Raised)
  2.  The Marauders - Mike Powell ($250 Raised)
  3.  The Navigators - Kasonia Graham ($75 Raised)
  4.  The Sparks - Jennifer Kennedy ($60 Raised)

We would like to thank Justin King for his generous donation to our affiliate and fundraiser. He is an external supporter of the Federation's message and the work we have done in the past on advocacy and the right to parent. Don't forget, the Project R. E. C. fundraiser closes tomorrow evening at 7pm EST. You can still have a chance to support your favorite team owner, who may be eligible for a prize themselves!

Project R. E. C. Link: www.nfbmi.org/project-rec<http://www.nfbmi.org/project-rec>

With Love,
Robert E. Parsons, Jr., M.A., CRC, CVRT
Board Member| National Association of Blind Students
Board Member| National Federation of the Blind of Michigan
Doctoral Student| Counselor Education and Supervision
Western Michigan University '25
Pronouns: He, Him, His
P: (804) 801-7674