[NFBMI-Talk] Fwd: ScripTalk!

Georgia Kitchen gkitchen at sero.email
Thu Oct 14 03:41:32 UTC 2021

Hi Diana,

Thanks for the info.  I use script talk and so do quite a few of us
here in Flint do as well. I am sure I could learn to use the  device
better. Thanks for the info on the webinar. Walmart and rite Aid have
script talk available locally. Accessible pharmacy was at the senior
retreat and they also offer script talk and many other services etc.
Folks may want to check them out. I imagine the computer science
division will mention the accessiblepharmacy.com  at the  webinar.

Georgia