[NFBMI-Talk] Death Notice

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 05:56:22 UTC 2022

hello mike and all,

oh my god! i can't believe that with the passing of joy this year and,
now alan! i'am sooo sorry to hear of this sad news today! alan was
such a wonderful man when i became a member of the nfb of mi when i
attended my first national convention in chicago in 1995. he made me
feel sooo welcome and, included me into the organization with open
arms! he also did that to my sister rebecca when she came into the nfb
of mi family too!

our thoughts and prayers go out to the entire mi affilate and, also to
the harris family too! thanks for sharing this and, i will talk to you
soon!

sincerely,
amy sabo