[NFBMI-Talk] Allen Harris

mpowell7583 at yahoo.com mpowell7583 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 13 00:17:33 UTC 2022

Greetings to all on this list.

I have some information,  listed below, from our Alabama affiliate
concerning funeral arrangements for Al.

Please pass this on to anyone you might know who doesn't have access to a
computer.  This way those of us in Michigan who are able to attend and pay
our respects can make the necessary arrangements.

 Thank you.

Michael Powell

President, NFB of Michigan

Allen Harris services will be held Tuesday, August 16 at Voran Funeral Home,
23701 Ford Rd Dearborn, MI 48128.  Visitation 2-8pm, services starting at
6pm. Please visit website for obituary and viewing link.
voranfuneralhome.com <https://www.voranfuneralhome.com/contact/dearborn-mi>

Barbara Manuel, President

National Federation of the Blind

Alabama Affiliate