[NFBMI-Talk] Quarterly Board Meeting in person! August 20

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Thu Aug 18 03:18:37 UTC 2022

After nearly 2 and a half years, the NFB of Michigan is having a board
meeting in person. We will be visiting the Plaza Grand Rapids, 5700 28th
St SE for our meeting on Saturday, August 20. The meeting will be held
from 1 to 4 PM. This is the hotel where our in-person convention will be
held this November and also where we had our last in-person convention
in 2019. Please note we are not having lunch at this meeting.

Our fearless (or fearful? leader, Mike Powell, will share an agenda
shortly. Please contact him if you have any agenda items to add. Board
meetings are open to all who wish to attend. Since this is a quarterly
meeting and not our convention or mid-year meeting, any votes at this
meeting will be amongst the 9 elected officers.

Please email vp at nfbmi.org if you have any questions.

See you in-person on Saturday.