[NFBMI-Talk] Washington Seminar Informational Meeting Tonight

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Tue Dec 13 19:01:08 UTC 2022

Hello Michigan NFB members and friends. Tonight (Tuesday) at 7 PM, we
will be hosting a brief introduction to Washington Seminar, the NFB's
premier advocacy event. We will talk about what to expect, the issues we
will be advocating for, and how you can get involved. Please join us in
our regular Zoom room tonight at 7 PM to learn more.

Washington Seminar is January 30-February 2.

Main room
https://zoom.us/j/9612695221?pwd=dHlxZDNwcVVZbUVTYUM5cEU4cDlndz09
Meeting ID: 961 269 5221
  Passcode: 902855
One tap mobile +16468769923,,9612695221#,,,,,,0#,,902855# US (New York)