[NFBMI-Talk] celebrate the season with 195 the globe with make a wish 2022

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 22:30:56 UTC 2022

Hi All!
As I do each year, I'm once again doing a fundraiser to raise money
for the Make A Wish Foundation Of America to help a child's wish come
true.
The globe's full web site will be up by the end of evening today, but
our Make A Wish campaign page is live!
Learn about our event, prizes, how to donate and more by visiting
http://www.195theglobe.live/campaigns/wish22
This page will be updated as events occur, and the timing of certain
items taking place during our annual radiothon becomes clear.
So please spread the word and help us at the globe make a child's wish
come true this holiday season.