[NFBMI-Talk] state board meeting

mpowell7583 at yahoo.com mpowell7583 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 28 00:53:23 UTC 2022

Greetings to all on this list.

As a reminder for those who may know, and as news to those of you who do
not, the state board of directors of the NFB of Michigan will hold its next
state board meeting Saturday, March 12, 2022, via our Michigan Zoom Room
from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM or later if we need.

Here is the link to the Michigan Zoom room for those who do not have it.

https://zoom.us/j/9612695221?pwd=dHlxZDNwcVVZbUVTYUM5cEU4cDlndz09

The Zoom ID is 9612695221 with the passcode of 902855.

If you are calling in from an outside line you have to use one of the phone
numbers that get you into the Zoom system   such as: (312)626-6799.   You
will be prompted to enter your Zoom identification number followed by the
pound sign and then the passcode.

Any suggestions for agenda items can be submitted to me by email.

Contact me if you have any questions.

Michael Powell, President

(586)754-1325

Mpowell7583 at yahoo.com