[NFBMI-Talk] Fwd: July 2022 Camp T Newsletter

Martha Moore marthaamoore at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 21 20:17:22 UTC 2022

Nice
Martha A Moore, MPA, DTMGVSU Downtown Toastmaster Club 8177 (Treasurer, 2021-beyond)

    On Thursday, July 21, 2022 at 01:21:28 PM EDT, christineboone2--- via NFBMI-Talk <nfbmi-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

 Hats' off to Donna (Butterfly) Posont, who is blazing the way for blind campers in fine style! Donna you make us all proud!

Camp T is indeed one of the very best places in America for people who are blind or vision impaired...but especially for all of us who know we are blind regardless of how much remaining vision we may or may not have! Here is my question: Are we ever permitted to have week-long camps for blind kids, or do we only get single days and an occasional overnight?

This news letter reads well and the nature of the activities here sounds great, but the dates I see for future events are just little dots on the map, with weeks of open space in-between.

Thanks J.J. for sharing this newsletter!

Best to all,
Christine