[NFBMI-Talk] Michigan caucus

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 20:11:40 UTC 2022

hello mike and all,

thanks mike for posting this reminder of the michigan caucus to be
held at convention for the information here on this list.

i haven't seen any of you all in sooo long and, i would love to come
to the mi caucus to see you all!

especially since we haven't seen any of each other in person in 3
years too! thanks for the information and, i will talk to you all
soon!

sincerely,
amy sabo