[NFBMI-Talk] obituary and funeral information for Joy Harris

mpowell7583 at yahoo.com mpowell7583 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 25 15:20:35 UTC 2022

Dear friends and members on our Michigan list.

Below is the information posted by the NFB of Alabama concerning the funeral
service and obituary for our dear friend, leader and member, Joy Harris.

There is a link to access the streaming  of the service.

Michael Powell

President NFB of Michigan

Greetings,

The arrangements for Joy will be on Saturday, June 25. A viewing will take
place at 1pm and services  at 2pm. Our Alabama Affiliate will truly miss her
love for all blind people and her belief in each person.

Please see link below for additional information.

https://www.jmgardens.com/obituary/Joy-Harris

Barbara Manuel, President

National Federation of the Blind

Alabama Affiliate