[NFBMI-Talk] Flyer Eye Learn Cares Open House Friday, April 8, 2022 and Free White Canes

brina.simmons at gmail.com brina.simmons at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 03:35:54 UTC 2022

Eye Learn Cares

Presents

An Open House

Join us at the face-to-face event to learn more about the work we do at Eye
Learn Cares

Eye Learn Cares mission is to aid in the development of visually impaired
persons through low cost solutions focusing on  five
core areas of competency: technology, braille, basic life skills self
awareness, , and orientation & mobility.

OnFriday,  April 8, 2022 from 10am to 2pm you can find out more from the
staff at Eye Learn and other organizations who support our mission. ^Some
organizations will have items available for purchase.

Where: 11000 W McNichols Road #109, Detroit, MI 48221

Time: 10am to 2pmTransportation riders be sure to get dropped off at the
parking lot entrance.

Free White Canes! Free White Canes!

 Free White Canes!

The Detroit Renaissance Lions Club in conjunction with Eye Learn Cares is
sponsoring a free replacement white cane give away.  Please fill out the
googleform  at the link below.  Request should be submitted prior to Friday,
March 25, 2022.  If available  White canes will be available for pic up at
the open House..

https://forms.gle/7PiCwgsJVXpdbyFs8

If you have any questions please call 313-5305905   or email us at
eyelearnmi at gmail.com