[NFBMI-Talk] The Stride Report v.11: Lurking in the Shadows

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Tue Nov 1 03:34:10 UTC 2022

Hey Folks

We are back to send this year's Blind Equity achievement Month (BEAM) off with a proper NFB of Michigan fundraising update. Our Striders are still jostling for their respective spots and our campaign is still gaining support. Check it out:

2022 NFBMI Six Dot Stride Report

Total Raised: $1720

Leaderboard

  1.  Robert Parsons ($620 Raised)
  2.  Michael Powell ($475 Raised)
  3.  Donna Posont ($315 Raised)
  4.  Michelle Crouch ($240 Raised)
  5.  Sabrina Simmonds
  6.  Sharon Scott

Friends, we are closing out this chapter in a few days with November 5 being the final day of this wonderful campaign. Help us continue the great work our Striders have done this past month by sharing the link below and asking for some love or pledging a donation to one of our volunteers' cause. Any of these actions is considered actively engaging in the work of the Federation and a way to help turn dreams into realities.

Link: www.nfbmi.org/six-dot-stride

With Love, Hope and Determination

Robert Parsons, Jr.
President| At Large Chapter
Board Member| National Federation of the Blind of Michigan