[NFBMI-Talk] Birding with Blue Jays

donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 01:37:11 UTC 2022

While the woods are adorned in beautiful autumn colors they are growing
quiet. Song birds are heading south, but, there is still time to hear the
noisy Blue Jays. Please join us this Saturday, October 22 as we learn about
the awesome Blue Jays and explore the woods listening for them.

We will meet at the Environmental Interpretive Center at the University of
Michigan Dearborn 4901 Evergreen in Dearborn.

Adventure begins at 10am and wraps up at noon. For more information please
contact Donna Posont at 313-220-8140. Birding by Ear and Beyond welcomes all
people who are blind along with family and friends.