[NFBMI-Talk] The Stride Report v.4: The Climb

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Sun Oct 23 01:07:10 UTC 2022

Happy Saturday Friends!

We're already beginning to see movement on our BEAM fundraiser, the NFBMI Six Dot Stride. Remember, competitors are raising awareness and funding for our youth and family programming that we'll be rolling out this coming year. Not only are our Striders competing for prizes, but the donors are also entered in for a prize. About those prizes, they are:

  *   RayCon Bluetooth Ear Buds (Highest Donor Pledge)
  *   Apple TV 4k Streaming Device (Highest strider Total Raised)
  *   $50 Visa Gift Card (Highest Distance Walked November 5)

2022 NFBMI Six Dot Stride

Total Raised: $530
Leaderboard

  1.  Robert Parsons ($245 Raised)
  2.  Donna Posont ($85 Raised)
  3.  Michael Powell ($75 Raised)
  4.  Michelle Crouch ($70 Raised)
  5.  Sabrina Simmonds
  6.  Sharon Scott

It's not too late to get involved in the fun. To support our Striders in spreading the message and work of the Federation in Michigan, head over to www.nfbmi.org/six-dot-stride<http://www.nfbmi.org/six-dot-stride> and follow the steps to pledge a donation. Remember to assign your donation to one of the competitors so that it can count towards their prize quest. You can also sign up to continue to raise funds and awareness with us until November 5. For questions on how to sign up or pledge a donation, contact me at (269) 216-8640. Let's go build the Federation, together!

Regards,

Robert Parsons, Jr.
President| At large Chapter
Board Member| National Federation of the Blind of Michigan