[NFBMI-Talk] Tuesday Event on Zoom: Transit Town Hall: Mobility for People with Disabilities

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Tue Sep 13 01:55:23 UTC 2022

The below event is not hosted or endorsed by the NFB of Michigan but I
believe may be of interest to our members and friends, since it will be
focusing on expanding transit in Southeast Michigan. More information is
below.

Topic
Transit Town Hall: Mobility for People with Disabilities
Description
Transportation is vital for everyone to enjoy an active and productive
life. Yet too much of southeast Michigan is built around cars, making
life extra challenging for people who don't drive.

Join Transportation Riders United and Disability Network of Eastern
Michigan for this virtual event to:
- Learn about the services SMART and it's partners provide and how to
access them;
- Share your opinions on the transit improvements the region most needs; and
- Find out about an important transit vote coming up in November and how
you can help build public support.

A diverse panel of riders, experts, and community leaders will be
announced soon.

Everyone is welcome to attend.
Time
Sep 13, 2022 06:00 PM in

To register, please visit the link below. There is a spot at the bottom
of the form to submit feedback as well.
https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/6816560991366/WN_NS31fD6oQaWNgY5-F8Ai8w