[NFBMI-Talk] National Organization of Blind Black Leaders: Discussion On Food & Nutrition - Thursday, April 6, 2023 At 8:00 PM Eastern

Kane Brolin kbrolin65 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 18:40:02 UTC 2023

The below message is from Dr. LaShawna Fant, highly acclaimed blind
teacher, counselor, author, and public speaker.   Dr. Fant serves as
an officer in the Mississippi Affiliate of the National Federation of
the Blind.  When she placed an announcement on the Chapter Presidents
List for the Zoom presentation on nutrition shown below  I could not
resist sharing it. .

Meeting ID: 820 408 6286

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/8204086286

One tap mobile +16468769923,8204086286# US (New York)

Dr. LaShawna Fant puts her name on nothing but high quality material.
It's no secret that feeding our bodies well goes a long way toward
giving us the energy to help build the organized blind movement.  So
please consider tuning in this coming Thursday, April 6 at 8:00 PM
Eastern/7:00 PM Central.

Thank you.