[NFBMI-Talk] It's Been a While: NFBMI Youth and Family Committee Call

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Thu Apr 27 22:39:31 UTC 2023

National Federation of the Blind of Michigan Youth and Family Program Planning Committee

Date: April 27, 2023

Time: 8pm

Location: NFBMI Zoom

Description: After a successful weekend marketing and discussing our NFBMI REAL program at the 2023 MAER Conference, join the Youth and Family Committee to establish new priorities, check in on ongoing projects, and prepare for our presentation at our Spring state board meeting.

Respectfully,

Robert Parsons, Jr.

President, National Federation of the Blind of Michigan