[NFBMI-Talk] The Informant v8: "Just Where Have You Been"

Sanho Steele-Louchart sanho817 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 06:06:17 UTC 2023

Amy:

Robert states in his email that those updates will be provided at the
board meeting on August 21st at 6:30pm. Excerpted below.

"You are all cordially invited to join us for the quarterly meeting of
the board of directors of the National Federation of the Blind of
Michigan, held via Zoom, on August 21 at 6:30pm. This meeting is open
to all members of the NFB of Michigan and will provide important
updates for members of our affiliate about: ...2023 State Convention"

Warmth,
Sanho

--
He/Him