[NFBMI-Talk] Holiday Chapter Celebration

donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 18:07:22 UTC 2023

Greetings Federation Friends,

Tomorrow night, December 15, the New Wayne County Chapter will be meeting at
the Coney Island, 9624 Bellville Road at 4p m. We will take care of chapter
business and have plenty of time for food, fun, and fellowship. If you wish
you may bring a gift wrapped item for the festive auction. We give clues
about what is in the package and people bid unaware of what they are buying.
Also, one of our members, Tyrone Hamilton, will be playing and singing in
the restaurant so that will be quite enjoyable. Please join us for a party
until 8p m

Many Christmas Blessings,

Donna Posont