[NFBMI-Talk] Wishing You The Best Of Holidays

Kane Brolin kbrolin65 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 19:20:49 UTC 2023

Hello once again to all members of and friends of the National
Federation of the Blind of Indiana.

I am about to leave on a family trip that will take me away from much
of my tech capabilities for the next nine days or so.  So I will be
monitoring this list less faithfully than normal.

Nevertheless, let me be among the first to wish everybody a joyous and
peaceful holiday season, regardless of which holidays you and your
loved ones celebrate.
2023 has been in some ways a crazy year, filled with opportunity and
challenge.  I expect 2024 to be no different.  But for now, let's all
take some deep breaths, relax, and strengthen those deep family
relationships and friendships that have kept each of us going all
these years, knowing that we have all sacrificed a lot in order to
help make the equality, opportunity, and security of the blind closer
to reality.

It has been a great honor to serve as your affiliate president in
2023.  I look forward to more success in 2024 as we strengthen our
movement and continue to prove every day that it is respectable to be
blind.

Warmest regards,

Kane Brolin
President, Indiana State Affiliate